Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Zoo, Birthdays, and Summer! Oh my!

So it has been a fun filled week! I'm just trying to make most of these last weeks I have here in Oklahoma with these kids. After all we move to Utah in 12 days! AHHH! PLUS I had to get a break from packing.... It was starting to make me crazy haha! Anyway, so I took the kids to the Zoo to get them out of house and in to the sun and they had a lot of fun! We got to see the animals and play in the water too!
                                                  

It was also my husband's birthday this past week! We celebrated with an awesome birthday dinner at the restaurant, Shorty Smalls! So delish!

I told you we like to eat haha!

I'm just loving this summer!
We are loving our last days here in Oklahoma.
It will be sad to say goodbye, but we are trying to make the most of the time we have left :).

OH YA! We also went to a Reggae Festival downtown and it was amazing!!! For those of you that don't know, I LOVE Reggae music haha! It reminds me of the beach, swimming in the ocean, laying in the sun, palm trees, coconuts and all that stuff. It's relaxing :).


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday James! The zoo looked fun! Jude and Shenna have been wanting to go all summer...maybe if I get brave enough to take all 4 we will go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here