Tuesday, July 21, 2015

TALOFA!

Okay everyone! So I've been away for a week on VACATION! Yes vacation is a real thing. Haha! I went to LAS VEGAS! Where I was born and raised :). James and his dad had a bowling tournament and of course I had to tag along. Plus a lot of my family is there! We stayed with my dad and that was fun! We saw a lot of the sights and even went to the house I grew up in! So many great memories! I saw my family and we got together :). Which meant good music, jam sessions and A LOT food! Including Samoan food! It was so fun and James and I went to the Las Vegas Temple! I t was so beautiful!

AND the weather was great, even though it was like 104 degrees haha!

All in all, a 15 hour drive there and back was worth it! Every second.

If you want to see all the pictures, click >>here<<







If you want to see all the pictures, click >>here<<

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Moana! I love that you had such a good time! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here