Sunday, August 23, 2015

Big MOVE!

Okay, so change has been in our view this past week. Including our big move to Utah that I've been talking about for months. Mannn.... That was a long drive...

But we survived! Although, the view was beautiful! Driving through Colorado...
And up through southern Utah...

And we finally made it to Utah and to our cute little apartment! For those who don't know, we live in a basement apartment. It's tiny, but it's ours and we love it! 
New adventures are in our future! I can feel it! I start school in a week and I'm applying for a job at the MTC (Missionary Training Center). I hoping I can work there and if not, that's alright too! I'm just so grateful for the opportunity and to be here in Provo. We also went to our new ward today and it was so fun! A little family ward. I'm excited to be a part of it! 

I was also able to hang out with one of my companions from my mission yesterday! Alison Linford! She's hilarious! It was wonderful catching up with her and spending time with her. She gave me tour of BYU campus and took me to the good Provo spots! Love her! 

I'm so excited to be here! I can't wait to see what God has in store for me! 

(P.S. I'll post before and after pics of the apartment soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here