Thursday, August 13, 2015

To fa soifua (goodbye)

I hate goodbye's... I really do.. But sometimes, that's what it comes down to, you know?

This last week in Oklahoma has been so much fun! Filled with family, adventures, good food and more! I could not be more grateful for the time I've had here.

Now if you don't know too much about Oklahoma, there's this great ice cream place that was started here and it's called Braum's. It's pretty good! If you ever make it to Oklahoma stop by there. Anywho, so I've lived in Oklahoma for a while now and my husband has work at Braum's for several years, but we've never been to the Braum's factory here in Oklahoma (the headquarters) where they give free tours and free ice cream. So we thought, what an appropriate activity for our last days in the OK state. We had so much fun watching them make ice cream, milk, fresh waffle cones, freshly baked bread, and a lot of other yummy foods. And we saw a lot of their cows that they milk twice a day and we learned how they get the food to the stores the same day the food is made. It was so fun! (P.S. I would've taken pictures, but we weren't allowed to.. Sorry).

Then we had a going away get together with the family. Those are always fun, but it was sad to start saying some goodbyes... I'm going to miss them all so much!
        
I love my family, and even though they couldn't all be there, I'll miss them all! But goodbye is not forever :). Thank goodness! 

My hectic happy 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about the Braum's factory. Im going to remember to go there next time we go to okc. Good luck to you and James starting out in Utah! Yay! A new adventure!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here