Saturday, August 8, 2015

Truths I Know

I had to take this time to tell you all who read this blog (so all three of you out there haha) how much I LOVE my Savior Jesus Christ! For most of my life I knew that He loved me and that He is always there for me. I never truly felt alone. And for a year and a half of my life I was able to help others feel that love. It was amazing and I was able to feel His love even more! I KNOW that He loves us. And I don't about you, but I am SO imperfect and I make mistakes everyday, but I do KNOW that He atoned for our sins so that we can return to our Heavenly Father. Thank goodness for that! And I KNOW that we can learn more about Jesus Christ and His teachings from the Book of Mormon. Which is another volume of scripture that goes hand-in-hand with the bible.
 
The Book of Mormon has helped me so much and has blessed my life! It has answered questions that I've had and taught me principles that I will forever treasure. I KNOW it to be a true book. The truest book in the world! One of the things that love about this book is that you don't have to take my word for it. This is a book with a wonderful promise! It promises everyone that if you read it and pray and ask God if it is true, then God will answer your prayer and tell you that it is true. So I invite you all to do that. Read and pray. Even if you already have, do it again. I KNOW that God will answer your prayer!

I KNOW these things to be TRUE! 

3 comments:

  1. I love The Book of Mormon. Im currently doing the 40 days closer to Christ challenge (reading the BOM in 40 days). I fell short of finishing in that time frame because ya know, I had a baby and it took over my life....but Im still reading it at my pace. Anywho, I am so glad I have a sister that has such a strong testimony. You arw such a great example to me, imperfections and all!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. You're the best Jackie! Truly, the best! I love you! :)

      Delete

Comment Here