Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Nephew! Number FOUR!

Since I grew up with only sisters, it's been so fun having nephews! Haha! I don't know a lot about baby boys, but it's definitely been a learning process, hopefully I'll get it this time for nephew number 4! Whoo!!! He was born July 7, 2015. It was amazing! I was texting my sister that morning just asking baby questions and wondering when the baby was finally going to come. Then like an hour later I got a picture on my phone of a beautiful new born baby boy and a text that said, "All done!" I laughed at first, haha! Because, that's just my big sister's personality haha! This is baby number four for her (she doesn't have four sons, she's got a girl in there somewhere haha, the other nephew belongs to my other sister. Are you confused yet? Haha)

Anywhooooo..
Meet
Ezekiel Ezra Buckley
(aka cutest baby you'll ever see)
Here are all of my sister's kids! Cute! Right? I can't wait until I can make a trip to Colorado to see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here