Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fourth of July!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and such. It's such a wonderful time to remember this wonderful country and be grateful for the freedoms we have as a nation! I just love it! My weekend was a blast! James and I both had a three day weekend! Whoo!! We were so excited! So on Friday, I promised James that I'd let him sleep in, however I got up at 6. No worries, I kept myself busy with some laundry and scripture study, haha! Finally he woke up and we went to run some errands for the day. While we were out we got a call from Provo, Utah, from this apartment management company. They called to tell us that.... WE GOT THE APARTMENT!!! Ahhh!!! We were so happy! I'm still so excited and grateful about it! We move in mid-August. Crazyyy! 

Then went to an Independence Day celebration at my grandparents house! It was a blast! A giant jumpy slide, hot dogs, cotton candy and water balloon fights! It was so fun!






Then we had dinner at James' dad's house! Wonderful day it was!!
Then the next day was the actual 4TH OF JULY! WHOO! We went to this fun Carnival with lot's of rides and games! It was fun, but you know why I love Carnivals? For the... FOOD! Oh ya! You know me! I LOVE food and I was there to EAT! For some reason, when you're walking around in the hot sun, you just want some fried food. That's what James and I love to do at carnivals and fairs, is try all the food! So this time we finally got to try FRIED TWINKIES! It was good, not as good as I had hoped, but still pretty delish. We also tried some cheese fries, which tasted like, well, cheese fries haha, nothing too special haha! Then we tried homemade root beer and that was sooo good! And then we tried..... wait for it.... FRIED PINEAPPLE!!!! Oh ya. It was SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!! Yummm..


Then we saw a movie, then WAY later on (after our tummies were hungry again) we had a FREE meal at Olive Garden (yum!). And then we ended the night with watching fireworks and doing a little bit of fireworks ourselves! It was wonderful :). I had an amazing Independence Day! I think this is becoming one of my favorite holidays haha! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here