Friday, July 3, 2015

Sorry for the Wait

Okay, I have to apologize for taking forever to have a post. Things have been busy with work and trying to find an apartment in Utah. It's been cray! Anywho, we finally made it far enough to fill out an apartment application, so pray we get it! We're really hoping for this one. It's a cute basement apartment, one bedroom, one bath and big kitchen. It's cute! We Skyped the people who live there now to show us the apartment :). I feel really good about it, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up, you know? I've never done this apartment thing, so it's a tad bit stressful... But we're getting through :).

So how have all of you been? I hope well :). Things are going great! My oldest sister has baby number four any day now, and I'm so excited for her and her family, Independence Day is tomorrow (YAY!), James has a three day weekend, and I go to Las Vegas in a week!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Well here's a pic of my and my cousin, Tanner while I was at work :). Haha! We're silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here