Monday, June 15, 2015

"I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22!"

BIRTHDAY YO!
Guess who had a birthday!? This girl! And it was fun fun! As I get older, I realize that all I
really want on my birthday is to spend time with the people I love, you know? And eat good food haha!

So my birthday fell on a Sunday this year (June 14th), so the husband took me for birthday festivities the day before on Saturday :). We went to the temple, which is ALWAYS amazing :). Then we went to Dave & Busters for the first time. It was fun, but I'm not sure if we'll do it again haha! Then he took me to Red Lobster (because I love sea food). Then he took me to the movies to see Tomorrowland! All was wonderful and I had a blast! 
Then the next day was the birthday :). ON SUNDAY! And for those who don't know, Sunday is pretty much my favorite day of the week!!! So, we went to church and that was wonderful!

And then I went to see my older sister! She made me a birthday cake and a card :). 
                                   
Then I went to my grandparent's house for Indian Tacos! AND I even got to FaceTime/talk to one of my FAVORITE families! THE JOLLEY'S!!! They are just amazing! It was fun to hear them sing to me and hear about all their adventures going on! I miss them.

Over all, amazing birthday :). Can't wait to see what 22 has for me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here