Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Book of Mormon Will Change Your Life

For those of you out there, I want you to know that I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON! And I know it is true. And I also know that it can change lives. It has changed my life in more ways than I can imagine.

I'm currently taking a Book of Mormon class at BYU and one of our assignments is a project due at the end of the semester. I wanted to make a short video that could help people know that the Book of Mormon can change lives. Now this video means so much more to me than just a school assignment. 

Watch this video. Share it with others. Help them know truth. 

The Book of Mormon holds truths that can change your life. Just put it to the test. You will see for yourself the positive change it brings. 

The Book of Mormon will change your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here