Saturday, November 21, 2015

Home Sweet Home

It has been fun living in our tiny little apartment! We moved to this new place and into an apartment that we had only seen on the computer. It was weird at first, but we've really come to love it here :). It may be small, but it's ours. We like it. I posted a while back about moving in and I promised before and after pics of our set up. When we first moved in all we had was a bed and a couch haha! But now that we've gotten more settled, we've been able to make our place a home. We aren't renovating or anything fancy, I guess you could say it's just a little interior designing :). There are still more things to do, but I think it's okay to show you some things now :).

Kitchen:
BEFORE:


AFTER:



Bedroom: This room is small. The only thing that fits in there is our bed, haha!
BEFORE:


AFTER:

Bathroom:
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Living Room:
BEFORE:


AFTER:






 There is still more things we want to do, like put up more pictures! (We love pictures and we have an empty wall). And maybe another place to sit haha! But we have our couch and we both have desks now for studying and working! I pretty excited about that because I got my desk two days ago haha!
Things are good and we'll keep on keeping on slowly. It's been fun to see the place change :).

1 comment:

  1. You have a cozy little cottage! I love it. The living room looks quite inviting. :)
    Oh, and I totally love your shower curtain!
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here