Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanks for the Giving

In the season of thanks and gratitude, I wanted to tell you what I'm thankful for. I thankful for my husband and family, my education, the gospel, the Book of Mormon and Jesus Christ.

Our Thanksgiving was small, but fun!

We started the Thanksgiving festivities off as I always had my whole childhood.... WITH DOUGHNUTS! Yum! Then watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! It was fun! Then here was the change of pace... I was in charge of cooking. My FIRST Thanksgiving meal that I had to cook. No pressure. But everything turned out perfect! It was just the husband and me, so it wasn't too difficult :).  We has a delicious feast and we were sooooo fool. We had apple pie and ice cream for dessert! We napped and watched Christmas movies. It was such a good holiday!




Overall it was a great Thanksgiving!! So grateful for everything!

OH! And here's a highlight from last week:

We went to a BYU basketball game and they did GREAT! WE WON!! Go Cougars!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your Thanksgiving looked lovely. I remember our first Thanksgiving, I was pregnant with Jude and I felt really sick. I threw up numerous times while choking but it all turned out good.
    PS~nice Christmas sweater James.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here