Thursday, December 10, 2015

Trip to Ida[home].

For those of you who don't understand my obsession with Idaho, that's alright. I lived in Idaho for a 18 months of my life. I served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints there in Idaho. And it was an incredible experience!

My husband and I were able to go up to Idaho and visit people and see the sights. It was wonderful!

We started off our trip in the morning and I was sooooo excited! We stopped in Grace, Idaho (a super small town). My last companion (Sister Hunkin) is serving there and I got to see her!!
It was good to see her and for her to meet my husband. She is so great and she is working hard! 

Next was to...THE JOLLEY'S!!!!! Whoooo! I was so excited!!
We met Zoey at her work and she waxed our eyebrows! (I needed that!) And she waxed our noses. That was an interesting experience haha! We stayed in Chubbuck, Idaho! We were able to hang out together with the Jolley family and chat it up! This time in jeans instead of a skirt and no 9:00pm curfew haha! It was amazing!

The next day James and I went to Idaho Falls, Idaho. My first area as a missionary and my longest.
We stopped at Reed's Dairy! The ice cream is sooo good!
Then we went to the see the Idaho Falls Temple and the Visitor Center. My area was right next to the temple!
It's such a beautiful temple!!! 
We were able to see a lot of my investigators and members from the mission! It was wonderful being there!!
Then we went to the Chubbuck 3rd ward Christmas party! It was so much fun! A lot of people were excited to see me and meet my husband! We also went to that ward on Sunday with the Jolley's! So much fun!!

I am so grateful for my mission and all the people that touched my heart there. I will forever love Idaho! Forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here