Monday, June 8, 2015

What's Happening?

Okay, I know I've been away for a while, but things have been busy! I started a new job! I'm nannying two little boys! They are so cute and energetic! It's such a blast riding bikes and running around outside and playing hide-and-seek! I'm so glad that I've been able to find a job! James is already working TWO jobs, because he's amazing! And now I'm working. So we don't get to see each other very much :/, but it's only going to be like this for a couple months. We're staying positive and making sure that we talk whenever we can :).

And it's finally starting to feel like 
SUMMER!!!

I love the heat and the sun! It's my favorite :). Oh! And this past Saturday we had the Elder missionaries over for dinner and that was a blast! I just love missionaries! Haha! maybe I'm biased because I once was one, but hey, oh well! 

Other than that, nothing really new. Just working, get ready for the big move to Utah, and enjoying this beautiful summer and my hectic happy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here