Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Organizer in Me!

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, I'm a bit of neat freak. I thought my husband would be annoyed of it, but he tells me he likes it, because everything is always so neat and clean. I love that he's okay with my obsession :). Anyway, so one of my jobs, besides nannying two cute little boys, I work for my grandparents too. Which requires doing a lot things that they might not have the energy or capability to do anymore. Which includes taking care of their three foster kids (more nannying) haha :). So the other day I went over to my grandparent's house and no one was home. I was wondering where everyone was and what was I supposed to do while I waited for them? I looked over and saw this mess from one of the kids...

I tried to ignore it at first. Then I thought, maybe I can just put it in a pile or something so it's not so spread out. Then I thought that maybe I could just organize it into a few categorized piles. Anywho, long story short... I ended up washing all the clothes, getting out the label maker, getting organizer containers and putting everything in a correct place. Haha!


Maybe I have a problem, I don't know. But oh well, he loved his new area :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here