Thursday, October 8, 2015

It Must Be Midterms....

I am so sorry that it's been a while since I last wrote! but I've been crazy busy with work, homework and studying like nobody's business, haha! It must be midterms time.. hmm.. Any who, what's been going on besides all that?

Well, last weekend James and I had our mission reunions! It was a blasty blast! We went to mine first in Salt Lake City.

So many fun memories! It was wonderful seeing my mission president and his wife! And James got to meet them too! It was wonderful and I got to see so many people I served around! It was amazing! Then we drove up to Ogden to got to James' reunion! That was fun too! I got to meet James' mission president and his wife. They are definitely awesome people! And I can tell that they care for James very much. And I was able to meet people that James served with/around. All-in-all it was such a wonderful night!

Then Saturday and Sunday was.... GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!
I learned so much! And is was great to see who the three new apostles are! So many good quotes and words of advice and counsel. I loved every minute. I can't wait to read it all in the ensign and study everything! It's my favorite :). If you missed it, that's alright, just click the picture above and you'll get caught up :).

I'm so grateful for all that I'm experiencing. Not everything is super easy, but things are definitely great and I'm learning and growing so much. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here