Saturday, September 19, 2015

I Could Get Used to This!

So we've officially been in Utah for a month and it has been eventful! I just want to tell you that I love Provo! It has been a blast being here and seeing friends and learning and being back in school. I LOVE SCHOOL! I love the assignments, the challenges, being busy, the due dates, etc. I know, I'm weird, but I like those kinds of things, haha!

So last week James and I and one of our friends, Vanessa, went to Logan, Utah. It was fun! We went up for some of James's mission companion's farewell testimonies, because they were preparing to head home the next day. It was so fun to see him with all of these men that he came to know and grow close to. It was wonderful! We were also able to visit and stay with some other friends of ours! Laurin and Dillon (Vanessa's sister and bro-in-law)!

We visited Utah State campus (where James served on his mission)! We went to the Aggie A!

It was a blast! We had so much fun visiting people from his mission too! We visited some members he worked with and some Elders he served with. It was so fun to meet new people!
We also hung out at the Logan temple!


It is such a beautiful temple!!! Then we went to the departing testimony meeting and we loved it! It was like a mini mission reunion for him haha!
      

It was a fantastic weekend!!

THEN...

...this past weekend has been pretty normal, except I went to a bridal shower for SAMANTHA FREDRICK! We served in the mission together! I'm so excited for her! I can't wait to see what plans God has for her and her groom. They are going to do great things! PLUS her shower was like a mission reunion for us haha!!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here