Thursday, October 22, 2015

College Life... At it's Finest

Sooooooo, college. It's, well, going. My classes are fine and stuff, but I feel like I'm always either, at work, in class, doing homework, studying, or cleaning the house (and then I'm sleeping the other 6-7 hours of the day). Don't get me wrong, I still do fun things from time to time, like date night once a week with my husband!
(This is when he took me to go see the Goosebumps movie last week! It was sooooo good!!)

Anywho, I feel like I need a hobby, you know?
So I'm asking all of you!

HELP ME FIND A HOBBY!
Here are my stipulations:
  • It's gotta be fun
  • Not expensive
  • Something I can do in the winter and summer (it doesn't have to be outdoors, but it can if you got a good idea)
  • Not too time consuming (a hobby that I can stop and pick back up if need be)
  • Something that I can do on my own (it can also be something that can include other people, but if I was by myself, I'd still be able to do it)
  • Something to help me actually take a break from from my "to-do list"
Alright everyone, if you have good suggestions of ideas, let me know! You can comment on this post, or message me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or my email - moanafaagai@yahoo.com. 

Anything helps! I want to hear the ideas :).

Welllllllllll, in other news, I found out what I going to major in!! I've been meeting with the career advisor at my school for a while now and after several meetings, tests, sorting through results, researching potential majors, I found it! I'm majoring in.... SOCIOLOGY! I'm excited! It's SO different from when I started college (as a pharmacy major). I'm interested to learn why people do what they do. And my minor is in Family Life. So many adventures up ahead! My goal is to graduate in two years. Hopefully sooner than that, but we'll see :). I feel like I'm finally working toward something now :).

OH YA!
P.S. I like to do calligraphy a little :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, my hobby is blogging! Haha! But I do like to spend time with other people and make good friendships. I also suggest reading for fun! It's great to be able to jump into another world and then put the books away when you need to. If I remember correctly, the Jolleys did give you a list before you left the Chubbs!!! :) Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here