Monday, April 6, 2015

What's going on? Haha!

Where has the time gone?! It's almost hard to keep up with it haha! Well, this Easter weekend was AMAZING! Filled with family, food, fun and GENERAL CONFERENCE!!! I LOVE GEVERAL CONFERENCE! So many inspiring words from leaders! I could feel the Spirit and got a lot of answers to questions and prayers! Check it out!

It has been amazing having James home! We love spending time together. Part of me thought it would be weird since I haven't seen him in two years, but that was not the case! It was like he had never left. But it was also like he had left. Because he is different. In a good way. More mature, more patient and understanding, he has a greater love for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and a greater desire to follow Them. Those characteristic only make me fall more in love with him :).
So it has been great having him home :), We even read scriptures together and sometimes date night includes a trip to the temple :). I love that!

Although, things could be a little easier haha! Mainly in the "$$" category... But that's life. That's MY life. I'm kind of used to it HAHA! So I'm pretty much a pro at it haha! I'm trying not to stress over it, but it'll work out. It always does. I just look at all the blessings that I do have! And I am so grateful! :)

But any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ;).

I also got to see my mommy and big sister today! Miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here