Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wedding Planning at it's Finest..

Okay, so you know how there are those girls who have been planning their wedding since they were seven years old? Yeah, that was NOT me. Not there's anything wrong with that! Because they were smart for that. Its a tad bit stressful to plan a wedding in 30 days....

    Just a 
      TAD.  
    BIT. 
  Stressful!! 

             Haha...
Anywho, even though it's run run run all the time and get this, fix that, find those, plan this, finish everything! I'm surviving and it is fun :). however, I'm starting to understand why people hire wedding planners haha! That would be an awesome help right now haha! I'm just ready to be married to my love :). He has been so helpful and great during this whole thing WHILE working full-time. He's so amazing!

Things that we've gotten done:
-Temple and building scheduled
-Honeymoon is ready to go
-James' suit and everything is ready
-Caterer scheduled
-Flowers and bouquet ordered
-Music DJ person scheduled
-Wedding registry done
-Invitations sent!


Things that still need to be done:
-Photographer
-Make playlist
-Marriage License
-CAKE
-And find.....THE DRESS!

It is super difficult to find a wedding dress that is modest...IN OKLAHOMA! It sucks but I'm trying to stay positive and I'm on the search like everyday haha! I bet I'll find a million after the wedding haha! Well here's the progress of the wedding planning in my hectic, but very happy life :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here