Monday, April 20, 2015

POP the Question [?]

AHHHHH!
YES! A million times....YES!

The man of my dreams asked me to be his wife for eternity! I--of course--said YES!!!

It was just this past Saturday, I was getting in the car on thinking I was going to pick up James and we're going to hang out. Then he sent me a text saying, "before you leave, check the back of the passenger seat and read the note." 

So there was an envelope and this is what it said:
I was like, WHAT?! I got so excited!!! It was awesome! So I went to get my sister, Sierra and I ended up going on this scavenger hunt all over the city haha! And there was a note at each place I went to with a clue leading me to the next destination :). I went to the place we first met, then the movie theater where we had our first date, then off to the place where he asked me to be his girlfriend, the baseball stadium (our longest date haha), then the church Stake center where he got baptized, and then my last destination was the temple. And when I got to the temple, he was there waiting for me. And that's where he asked me! It was so cute! Anyway, so now I'm engaged! And I LOVE it!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the story! Though I think that it would be better hearing it in first person! The Jolleys love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here