Tuesday, March 24, 2015

One Month in the Normal..

...Or as normal as it can get haha! Here we are! Today marks the ONE MONTH that I have been home from my mission. Wow, that went by SOOO fast! And this coming Moday, James returns home from his mission! Ahh!

Well, here's a look at what I've been up to for the past month...


Camping trip with the cousins!


Then we went road tripping on Route 66 with my Uncle and the cousins! We stoped
to see the attractions and fun things along the way. Which included
POP's (extended soda store), the Shoe Tree, and whale watching (haha)!







So far, things have been fun and crazy! Especially starting my new job, preparing for James' homecoming, running errands and helping out and hanging out with some awesome kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here