Sunday, March 20, 2016

Try New Things...You Might Just Love It!

Hey everyone! I know that I've MIA for the past few months and I should be better, haha!

Life has been busy, I'll give you that. With school and work AND James and I are now owners of a business. Believe it or not. We became one of those people. We joined a networking company called Life Leadership. James first heard about it from a friend at work, when James told me about it, honestly I thought it was a scam. Later on after learning a little more about the company, it didn't seem that bad. But we were still skeptical. We then found out from a friend, that we look up to very much, that he was in it and that it was real and it really works. After prayer and study, we decided to join. After three weeks we qualified to become something called "PBO" which means, "Personal Business Owner." We had reached a goal that we wanted in such a short time. This company teaches skills and offers financial help to those who want/need to be better with their money. It also offers a lot information on getting out of debt and staying out of debt. You can also be apart of the business and MAKE MONEY in the process. James and I have only been in it for 6 weeks and we've made $50. I know that doesn't seem like a whole lot, but it'll just keep going up. Our mentor makes about $80,000 a MONTH! We love the people too! Everyone is working towards goals and becoming a better person. If you want to know more, let me know!

Any who, where I was going with that was, since James and I are PBO's we qualified for a "PBO Party" where we went skiing, snow shoeing, did archery, and ate bomb food all for free! Our company paid for it! It was awesome! We had a blast!
            




We also had the opportunity to witness the dedication of the 150th temple for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! The Provo City Center Temple! It was a beautiful meeting and I could feel the Spirit and I learned a lot. It was an amazing experience to witness a building being dedicated to God for His work. A building where amazing things happen, where people strengthen their bond with God, where families become eternal, where blessings are given, where prayers are answered and so much more! I loved every second.

All-in-all, life is wonderful and things are good. School ends in less than a month and I can't wait for that!! Mission reunion next week, OKC trip at the end of April, 1 year anniversary in May, my nephew's baptism in June, temple 5K run in July and then back to school in August. I got some things to look forward to this summer! Bring it ONNNN!!!

It's gonna be hectic, but it'll also be happy!
My hectic happy :).

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were going to okc in April. Say hey to everyone for me. :) Good to hear that life leadership thing is going good. The ski trip looked fun! What is the temple 5k? Is it running from one temple to another? Can't wait to see you in June! Nate agreed that you would be our best option for a baptism talk, so you can start preparing. :)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here