Sunday, May 24, 2015

Yeah. I totally got MARRIED!

Okay people, so a lot has gone down since I last posted... Sorry about being absent and all, but it's been hectic (haha). But here I am, and I'm offically MARRIED! Ahh! :)

So I had a bridal shower that my sweet friend Brooke threw for me. It was a blast! I got to spend time with people from my church and eat food (which I'm always a fan of haha). I got presents too which was fun, I got a lot of stuff for our future home, so that was super helpful :). I had a wonderful time!

Then it was fun with family coming into town and everyone getting together :). My oldest sister who lives in Colorado came down with her husband and three cute kids :).
Then it was WEDDING time! I have to explain how I felt. So we were getting married at 10:00am that day and we needed to be at the temple at 8:30am. And was getting my hair done at 7:00am. So the day started early, but that's okay, because I was up at like 3:00am haha! I got ready and showered and stuff and then I went to get my hair done and I loved it! (pics later). Then I went back home and helped with any other last preparations that needed to be done. Then it was time to head off to the temple. I was feeling a lot of different emotions. Thoughts like, "Oh my gosh, this is finally happening" and "I'm so happy to spend my life with him" came to my mind. I was all smiles. We got to the temple and got the logistics settled. Then... then James and I were sealed together for time and all eternity. It was so wonderful! The feeling was amazing and I wouldn't have changed a thing!
I'm so happy to be married to this man! He is a blessing in my life and I love him so much!

Then is was reception time!!!!



 Overall it was amazing!!!! It was one of the best days of my life!!!



P.S. 
I'll have another post about tips, advice and stuff for wedding planning and stuff :).
I'll also post more pictures soon and a link to ALL the wedding pictures.
Stay tuned to my hectic, but VERY happy life.
Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here